Our client in Norfolk, VA is seeking an experienced full stack developer in Java/JEE web and mobile applications to work with complex multi-tier Mobile applications.
Remote work is not authorized.
Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident of the US to be eligible for consideration.
If not local to Hampton Roads area, must be willing to travel at own expense for interview if selected
Must have experience with BUILDS automation software such Jenkins or Bamboo.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Works with Scrum team to develop and define application scope and objectives and prepare functional and/or technical specifications using Agile methodologies
- Collaborates with engineers and graphic designers, analyzes and classifies complex change requests and reviews and evaluates possible enhancements.
- Analyzes and evaluates detailed business and technical requirements, trouble-shooting systems.
- Develops and performs unit testing, identifies & fixes defects and supports defect analysis and resolution in integrated environments
- Aids in integrating activities with other IT departments for successful implementation and support of project efforts.
- Mentors others.
- Improve systems uptime by improving system quality.
- Codes and maintains complex components of information systems.
- Self-organizing, takes initiative to drive resolution to open issues
- Develops and maintains active relationships with the business to better understand business requirements.
- Provides rotational on call support and monitors the system and identifies system deficiencies.
- Technical documentation
- Peer Reviews
- Requires BA/BS degree or technical institute training
- 5 or more years experience with enterprise level architecture (mobile expertise a plus) or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Application Architecture design and analysis
- Ability to mentor others
- Lead small projects and provide troubleshooting support
- Rotational On-Call Schedule Experience Unit testing (Industry Std tools; Jasmine, Karma preferred)
- Strong Analytical skills, verbal and written communication skills.
- Angular or React Native
- Java Enterprise (JEE 6) development
- Experienced with version control systems (Git, Stash or CVS) is required.
- Multiple database, multi language or multi business application experience is required
- Successful team player who enjoys innovation!
- Experience working within Agile Scrum development environment.